Regulations of the Hotel "Dworek 1885"
# 1 Subject of the Rules of Procedure
1. The Regulations specify the principles of service provision, responsibility and stay in the hotel and is an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by signing the registration card, as well as making a reservation or payment of advance payment or full independence for the stay in the hotel. By performing the above activities, the Guest confirms that he or she has read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
2. Regulations apply to all guests staying on the premises of Hotel Dworek 1885.
3. Regulations are available for review at the hotel reception desk, in every hotel room and on the website www.dworek1885.pl
1. Room in the hotel is rented for 24 hours. Check-in lasts from 14.00 on the day of rental until 12.00 the next day.
2. If the guest did not specify the length of stay, the renting room, assumes that it is one day.
3. The basis for check-in a guest is to present the Reception employee with an identity document with a photo and signing the registration card.
4. The wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported at the reception desk by 10.00 a.m. on the day on which the term of room rental expires. The Hotel will take into account the wish to extend the stay as far as possible.
5. For renting a room to the hotel is due a fee according to the current price list available at the hotel reception desk.
6. Hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend the stay of the Guest in the hotel if the full payment for the previous stay has not been made before.
7. Hotel Guest has the right to use the storage of luggage immediately before the accommodation and after check-out. The storage period of the baggage cannot exceed one day. Storage of baggage is free of charge.
8.The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept large value items, large amounts of money, safety items and bulky items that cannot be deposited in the depository.
1. The Guest may not transfer the room to another person, including during the rental period.
2. Persons not checked in the hotel may stay in the room of the guest at his request, from 7:00 - 22:00
3. The hotel may refuse to accept the guest who during the previous stay grossly violated the hotel regulations, causing damage to hotel property or Guests or damage to a person concerning Guests, employees of the hotel or other persons staying in it, or otherwise disturbed the peace in the hotel. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the demands of the hotel, to pay for previous services, to pay for any damage and to leave the hotel.
1. Please leave valuables, especially money, passports, tickets, electronic and optical-photographic equipment in a free deposit in a hotel safe.
2. The hotel is not responsible for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables, other things and objects of value or objects of scientific or artistic value, if they are not added to the deposit at the reception desk.
1. The hotel is silent between 22.00-7.00.
2. The behavior of Guests and persons using the services of the hotel should not interfere with the peaceful stay of other Guests. The Hotel may refuse to provide further services to a person who violates this rule.
#6 Responsibility of Guests
1. Children under 12 years of age should be kept in the Hotel under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are liable for all damages resulting from the actions of children.
2. Hotel Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices of the Hotel, arising from his fault or from the fault of persons visiting him. The Hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest's credit card for any damage caused after his or her departure.
3. Each time the Guest leaves the room, for security reasons, should turn off the TV, turn off the lights, turn off the taps and lock the door. Due to fire safety reasons it is forbidden to use heaters, irons and other electrical devices in hotel rooms, which are not room equipment. This does not apply to chargers and power supplies of RTV and computer devices. The hotel rooms cannot store dangerous goods - weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive and illuminating materials. There is a possibility to rent an iron or order an ironing service at the reception desk.
4. Hotel has a statutory right of pledge on the property brought by the Guest to the Hotel in case of delay with payment for the stay or non-payment for services provided.
5. Smoking is not allowed in hotel rooms, restaurants and corridors. Smoking guests are invited to places outside the buildings designated by appropriate rubbish bins.
1. For security reasons, when leaving the room, check whether the door has latched correctly.
2. Hotel is responsible for loss or damage of items brought in by persons using its services within the scope of the provisions of the Civil Code.
1. Any problems, inconveniences or faults must be reported immediately to the hotel staff so that the appropriate action can be taken.
2. The hotel shall not be liable for any inconvenience resulting from unforeseen events or force majeure.
3. The hotel shall be liable for loss of or damage to money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value only if these items have been deposited in a hotel deposit.
4. The hotel shall not be liable for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, Items left in it and live animals, regardless of whether these vehicles were parked in the hotel parking lot or outside the premises of the Hotel.
1. Personal belongings left in the hotel room by the Guest will be written down and registered as found items. Such items may be sent back to the address indicated, at the expense of the Guest only upon prior request of the Guest. In case of lack of availability, the hotel will store the items for three months and then donate them to charity, public use or the commission will destroy them. Food will be stored for 24 hours.
1. Guests have the right to lodge a complaint in the event of noticing defects in the quality of services provided.
2. All complaints shall be accepted by the reception desk.
3. Complaint should be made immediately after noticing the shortcomings in the standard of services provided under pain of losing the right to pursue claims on this account.
#11 Additional provisions
1. The hotel accepts the presence of animals. Pets can stay in the hotel for an additional fee. However, the pet owner is obliged to keep the pet in such a way that it does not pose a threat to other guests and staff. The Guest is obliged to remove all waste left by the animal on the premises of the Hotel.
2. Children under 4 years of age sleeping with parents stay in the hotel free of charge, children of all ages sleeping on an extra bed - the surcharge specified in the price list applies.
3. The Guest agrees to store and process his/her personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) by the Hotel located at Kaliska 7/9 for the purposes of the Guest's stay at the Hotel, use of other services provided by the Hotel. Guests have the right to inspect their personal data and correct them.
4. It is forbidden to make acquisitions and door-to-door sales on the premises of the Hotel.
5. It is forbidden to make excessive noise on the premises of the Hotel, causing unpleasant smells, or other things that disturb, damage or irritate other Hotel Guests.
6. On the premises of the hotel, including hotel rooms, in accordance with the Act of 8 April 2010 amending the Act on health protection against the effects of tobacco and tobacco products. Violation of the ban on smoking cigarettes and tobacco products in a hotel room is tantamount to the guest's consent to cover the costs of dearomatization of the room in the amount of PLN 2000.
7. Guests are not allowed to make any changes in hotel rooms and their furnishings, except for a slight change of furniture and furnishings, which does not violate their functionality and safety of use.